We have a new DynDNS Community site!
Check out www.dyndnscommunity.com

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Board index : Services : Dynamic DNS

Post subject: Badly needed your help on selecting types of cameras at home
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:39 am 

Our house has been broken into twice already and this is such a terrifying as well as exasperating ordeal for me and my family. Besides the main entrances at home, we need to place our garage under surveillance. From what I read online, IP cameras are the best choice since they allow remote monitoring. But I would want a camera that captures hi-res videos and images so that I can identify thieves breaking into our house. The cost is not a problem to me; all I want is a good system. Any specific type of camera you can recommend? I initially wanted a wireless camera but somebody told me wireless cameras tend to produce low quality pictures. What are your thoughts on this?c

Post subject: Re: Badly needed your help on selecting types of cameras at
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:19 am 
DynDNS.com Prolific Poster

Although Dyn is a service you would want for remote access, we cannot help with devices like cameras. You'll want to look into camera related forums.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:23 am 

staceygod wrote:
Our house has been broken into twice already and this is such a terrifying as well as exasperating ordeal for me and my family. Besides the main entrances at home, we need to place our garage under surveillance. From what I read online, IP cameras are the best choice since they allow remote monitoring. But I would want a camera that captures hi-res videos and images so that I can identify thieves breaking into our house. The cost is not a problem to me; all I want is a good system. Any specific type of camera you can recommend? I initially wanted a wireless camera but somebody told me wireless cameras tend to produce low quality pictures. What are your thoughts on this?c

Would want a camera that captures hi-res videos and images so that I can identify thieves breaking into our house.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:23 pm 
DynDNS.com Prolific Poster

Did you see my answer above? Nothing has changed since then.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Board index : Services : Dynamic DNS